Thursday, March 11

Just because I don't hang out with old friends doesn't mean I don't remember the past.

It's just that, I've closed that chapter already. There wasn't a group of people whom I consider real friends and real people who hasn't seen/experienced the worst of me. I'm talking about those times I've passed out from drinking too much or those times that I cried myself (temporarily) blind. Yeah, those chapters are finished. I'm off to make new chapters with new people.

I will never forget though. I have good friends and I've known high-quality people that I will probably never meet again in my aimless journey and I'm grateful that they took me home (without touchy-touchy-ing me), pulled my hair back when I had to throw up and when they had to keep calm when I was hyper-ventilating.

I love my life largely because they kept me alive and they made me feel not so alone.

No comments: