Monday, August 17

Yeah, that would be me.

I wish I could be more honest. Honest to myself and to the "world".

But do I really care about what the "world" thinks of me? Or do I just feel that I owe the "world" that much?

Not really, I don't feel like I owe anybody anything. It's just that sometimes, I feel like I have pretended to be this kind of person for too long and I get stuck with it. I trapped myself into an image that I may have just played on a drunken whim. And I am trapped. I really am.

So sometimes I want to be honest. I want to show who I am really not, but then would I get more out of this outburst of truthfulness or will it be to my disadvantage?

At this point, where I'm not so young and not yet so old, the only truth I can produce is the fact that I DON'T KNOW WHO THE FUCK I AM, and it's not your usual identity crisis of whether I like boys or girls better. I guess for me, the bigger question is WHERE DO I WANT TO BE AND DO I WANT TO GO THERE ALONE?

There.

No comments: