Monday, August 31

Worst multiply shopping experience ever!

I did everything required, sent pm's, filled out the order form and shit. I chose lbc as the courier, gcash for payment, things like that. The next day or the day after that i received a text from air 21 in kalibo telling me that i have a package there, what do we do about it daw. Teka, hold your horses, air 21? Kalibo? E i chose lbc ha.
So i asked my beloved seller, kung anong ginagawa ng damit ko sa kalibo. Ang sagot? "huh? Lbc has minimum 3 lbs na requirement and air 21 is cheaper. I thought you knew this." Anak ng tinola! Pano ko malalaman yun e lbc nga gusto ko dahil a) air 21 does not ship to boracay and b) friends na kami nung delivery people nila dito.
So i asked again kung pano na, eto ang winner, sabi niya "di mo ba pwede i pick up nalang since malapit ka narin naman." sang dimension ka nakatira para masabi m na malapit ang kalibo sa boracay. To be continued...

No comments: