Tuesday, April 29

A good sleep means good dreams which means a good morning.

I woke up feeling like I was in the beach, with the sun shining on my face and P150 for my vices - which has been sadly reduced to cigarettes, caffeine and instant noodles. I recommend playing Mark Farina's Dream Machine before hearing or thinking about anything else. Here's a sound clip, in case you have trouble finding it.



What are your first thoughts of the day? Mine was a man I've never met but I'm crushing on big time. Played Bitter:Sweet's The Mating Game throughout breakfast - yes, I woke up that early. Today, I've decided to just kick back and not worry about most of the things that I worried about throughout last week like moolah, my minor operation, my unemployment and other anxieties that can't be shaken by vodka, mindless chatter and a room full of beautiful, drunk strangers.

No comments: